Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pre-Show Energy

It's my Friday night and I feel alright. (Yes, I know it is Sunday for most people, but my days off are odd). We hit air in precisely 37 and a half minutes with Q13 Fox News on MYQ2. I will be presenting the video via my Grass Valley Aurora Playout device. I will also be advancing no less than 2 channels of still-store through AVID DekoMOS.

So, this is just a quick hello and update on my Seattle situation. I am moving a block away to greener and pastures. Cheap rent, a good roommate and a nice building are all things that I have waited a long time for and they are finally coming to fruition. Things are really starting to fall into place for me now and it is up to me to take full advantage of my situation. There are so many things that I have to improve on starting right now.

Expect more updates and maybe some poetry very soon!

No comments: